Saturday, November 24, 2012

About that party....

So, my last post was late at night/early in the morning on August 30th/31st. On the morning of the 31st I had an appointment with my midwife and everything looked well. I got up to leave and felt a gush of something between my legs and was sure that my water broke. I went to the bathroom and there was blood everywhere. I was scared to death. My midwife, Jamie, and her mentor, Shell, sent me to the hospital. I had a partial placental abruption and they kept me for 3 or 4 days and sent me home to be on bed rest for another few week, so i had to put all party planning and the party on the back burner. As soon as they thought every thing was clear, I was told to take it easy.

I played around with doing the party a few different times and each time something would happen to lead me to believe thy I was going to go into labor. Then, one Sunday night, I text all of our guests and asked if they could make it the following day. All but 1 family said yes, so I pulled all of the party supplies and with my mom and Ryan's help, it was a success. The final amount spent was around $67 and all of kids had a blast. :)

I'm sorry I didn't post all of the other crafts, but here are some photos of the party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment