Monday, October 25, 2010

Twilight Party!





Ok, So I am not ashamed to say that I am SUCH a Twihard! I was so excited when New Moon came out on DVD because it gave me a reason to decorate my pad in a romantic Twilight ambiance, curl up on the couch with a few friends and awww and oooohhh. It has been almost 8 months since the release of New Moon on DVD and I still have some candles and pictures lingering around my living room. My DH convinced me to take the "Welcome to Forks" sign off of the door a couple of months ago, but I still have it. Teeehee.


I am really interested in doing a full on PARTY, I have so many great ideas, including a red carpet and themed food. I can work around any budget, big or small. Contact me for more info! MissChrissyCupcake@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment