Monday, October 25, 2010

Honeymoon Gift Basket

When my husband's sister got married in March, I wanted to make them a Honeymoon Gift Basket. I found a breakfast tray and I tediously lined it in purple (one of their wedding colors) chocolates. I filled it with a beautiful picture from their engagement shoot, a wrapped box of pregnancy tests, a bottle of 'Mad Housewife' wine, a travel-themed photo album and 9 different colored candles with custom poem labels. The labels read things like "Pink candles set the mood and pave the way for your first married Valentine’s Day." and "The blue candle is for after your first fight, use this to burn while making up all night."

I have some other great ideas for wedding and bridal shower gifts. Contact me for more info! MissChrissyCupcake@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment